Help! My order is damaged!
We carefully inspect each and every item before it leaves our warehouse and less than 1% of our shipments arrive with damage problems. However, if you are one of the unfortunate 1%, here is some important information for you:
ALL CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 10 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF MERCHANDISE
1. Don't throw anything away. Keep all original packing materials.
2. Contact us immediately, VIA EMAIL ONLY. PROVIDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER. CLAIMS MADE VIA THE PHONE/VOICE MAIL ARE INVALID AND WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
3. Explain the problem. Tell us exactly what was damaged (Item number/Description). Indicate whether you want an exchange or a refund.
4. An authorization number will be given to you.
5. Follow the instructions given to you for the return. In order to collect for the damaged item, this procedure must be followed exactly.
There is no Damage but I Would Like to Return an Item
If you would like to return an item for a reason other than shipping damage, you must contact us within 10 days of receipt via email at: sales@CollectorvilleUSA.com
There are no returns on sale merchandise or retired collectibles.
1. If the item qualifies, a return authorization number will be issued.
2. The number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
3. Enclose the original shipping label or packing slip if possible.
4. Original shipping charges are non-refundable. Return shipping will be at your expense.
4. When we receive the item, we will issue a refund for the cost of the item minus a 20% restocking fee.
We will not accept returned items that do not include a return authorization number.
Additional information is available on line at http://www.CollectorvilleUSA.com/about.htm
1504 NW 3rd St, #306, Deerfield Bch, FL 33442